Tuesday 13 December 2011

Stupidly is not a crime, so you're free to go.

I keep looking at this blank page and wondering what to write.

Dear Land of the Internets (read Malcolm)

Christmas is coming... now usually this would involve the sun getting hotter and the ground beneath me burning my feet - I do live in Australia after all.
But with the Global Climate change... Winter just can't leave right now... who knows maybe it will change so much, that we will have snow too...

I am super duper Jelly that you will have an amazing Christmas Mal.. you may even receive a gift from me... who knows.

From my last post, you'll notice that I said I was going to go on a date.. and internets, I can never lie to you... so I'm going to tell you something.
I never went.
For so many reasons. I only tell some of the reasons to friends that ask... but one of many was that voice of Mal's running through my head, telling me that this would be the end all and be all.
That after this one date, we would then be considered a couple and then everything would just be moving so fast.
With my freaky ability... I could already see where this was heading.
and I didn't want it.

So onwards and upwards. Moving forwards.
In response to your last post Malkie Poos... I know how it feels to not have your family around.
To fight for the right to your own milk.
To have these somewhat strangers in your life and not know how you lived before knowing them.
I miss that. I hardly get to hear from my old house mates, and I miss them terribly.

Also I'll have you know that I feel the cold - very much. But I prefer it, which is also an issue living in Australia - one of the hottest countries in the world, where a 40C or above day is not unheard of in Summer.

I have decided not to become a teacher at the moment, and I am going to give my journalistic abilities a chance. Over the next year I plan to bump up my experiences... and then apply for some cadetships at the end of 2012. Maybe I'll be able to become a foreign correspondence - the dream job of every journalist.


Every where I look, and every one I talk too, I am just reminded that Perth is not the place for me.
Though I need a job to leave... and at the moment that is one of the hardest things to find.
My friends keep going on holidays, and just leave me here.
Me with the christmas cards to give to those who left.
(Let me hear you say it.. awwww)

Found the New York section in the book store. 

I have to start a dream jar soon, as I have all these dreams and I'm finding it hard to follow just one.
Still waiting to hear from my Fairy Godmother.

Till next time internets,
Mori.

No comments:

Post a Comment