Tuesday 18 October 2011

To leave or not to leave - that was the question

When Mal said he was thinking about leaving - I was asked if I wanted to join.
At the time, I was living in Sydney - furthering my job opportunities.
The idea sounded amazing.
But I was only doing a Bachelor of Arts - he was going to use his Bachelor of Education to get a job... I had no idea on how I would get a job with a major in theatre studies.
I then went part time in my studies, which meant I was stuck in Freo for another year.
Mal left in August this year, leaving me in my last semester.
So he is now onto bigger and better things, while I am still in this city of Perth - the most isolated capital city in the world.

BUT we have a goal, a plan we've had for almost as long as we have been friends.... we will live in New York.
So this blog is going to follow how that plan eventuates.
See on how we two silly kids will make our dreams come true.
Before he left me...


Megan xox

No comments:

Post a Comment